![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Hope you enjoy the slideshow. Andrew, Ella, Grandpa Scott, and Grandma June were there with me to see Adelyn's first performance on stage... and she did an incredible job! It was a hula themed night and she did some surfing and hula dancing with her classmates before receiving her 2 yr old program completion certificate. We also received a darling scrapbook and 'progress report.'
I am so proud of how well Adelyn has adjusted to a new school. She started mid-year but didn't miss a beat. I'm so happy that we enrolled her at an early age because she tends to thrive in social environments and her growth just over the last few months is amazing. Her teachers had nothing but positive things to say about Adelyn's behavior and willingness to learn and you could definitely tell as she sang and danced on stage in front of a large crowd!
We have Adelyn enrolled at the same learning center (3 yr old program) for 3 mornings a week next Fall and in the meantime, I am doing an at-home preschool program to keep her fresh this summer. I'm hoping to stick with it!
