Ella and I had an opportunity to do a mini amateur photo shoot in honor of her 18 month b-day today until our professional shoot next week. I actually impressed myself with some really good shots... here's one of them.I wanted to share just how special our little 18 month old is. She has such a sweet disposition- it's amazingly easy to get her giggling... and it doesn't take much for her giggles to transform into hiccups. It's so cute! She is very much a go-with-the-flow kind-of girl. But don't get me wrong- she does have a mind for herself and when it comes to food especially, she is NOT a push-over. Not only is she a good eater, but she's an awesome sleeper, too. I have friends who curse me for that! :) Seriously, she sleeps 7:30 pm to 8:30 am (besides naps.) Other faves: 'Bu Bu' (translation: bubbles) AKA bathtime; taking her diaper off and walking around naked while scratching her belly; her sister- I'm convinced they already have inside jokes between them; dessert- especially ice cream and popsicles.
We love you more than you can ever imagine, Ella Bella, and we're SO blessed to have you!