Thursday, March 26, 2009

Munchkin Madness


That's what they call the scaled down gym for toddlers where Adelyn had her 3rd B-Day party. I think the kiddos had lots of fun! And it was an excuse to check out a local gym for future classes for the girls. They've been going to the Y and it would save a good 10 minutes in driving time if we switched. Plus, it has competitive cheerleading/gymnastics that I look forward to having the girls join someday.
Anyway, here are a few pictures from Adelyn's special day. Mommy made the birthday girl a t-shirt with rhinestones that say, "Miss March." We did a Spring-themed party with lots of flowers and butterflies. As party favors, we gave out little flowerpots full of goodies like seeds, stickers, gummie worms, and cute flower wood picks. The girls got pink goodies and the boys got green. Oh, and I typed up a little poem to go with. Don't laugh too hard when you see how sad my rhyming is. :)













We spent Adelyn's actual birthday (a few days before her party) with local family and Adelyn and Ella's friends, Jackson and Caroline, at Chuck E. Cheese before going over to Toys R Us for some birthday treatment. Did I already mention this? Anyway, here are a few pictures from her actual birthday.

Sorry for the picture overload. I've been due, right? Adelyn hasn't been taking naps lately so that not only means that I lose time in the afternoon to blog, but I am also super tired at the end of the day from not having a break- another time I could be blogging.

Here's a bonus pic for you of sweet Ella with her daddy. What's one more picture, right?