In light of my most recent post adding a new blog to my 'favorites' list, I thought it was only fitting that since this blog revolves around my girls, I should also share a favorite book pick of Adelyn's. (Ella doesn't have a favorite yet...) Adelyn's favorite lately is called "We're Going on a Bear Hunt" by Michael Rosen. In fact, we read it so often that both Adelyn and I have memorized most of the book and like to recite it as we drive, pretending like we are sludging through mud, splashing through a river, tip toeing in a cave... Adelyn is SO cute reenacting the story so I really try hard not to let her down before bedtime. I'm sure I would have plenty of people laughing at how animated I get when I read it to her!BTW, I'm afraid that I will be short on pictures for the next week or so. I left my good camera at a relative's house in Springfield and won't be getting it back till after Easter. I'm forced to use my point and shoot camera which is, to put it plainly- a hunk of junk. :0( But at least we have a back-up!
We made a trip to the STL Science Center today (the girls loved the Discovery Room and the dinosaur exhibit) and plan on a couple other fun trips this week since Adelyn is off school for the holiday. Oh, and we have a dentist appointment for Ad as well as her 3 year check-up so I'll try to update you on her visits. We also look forward to a neighborhood Easter party for the kiddos on Thursday night before we head to Doniphan for the weekend.
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!