Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Early Mother's Day!

We attended a mother/daughter banquet last night and I wanted to share some pictures from our evening. I'm so excited that I finally have a few pictures of the three of us girls... and I even dressed to match! (Yes, I have turned into that mom.)


Anyway, Ella was a perfect angel and Adelyn was.... well, we'll just say that she was not a perfect angel. At one point, she ran off and brought back an elderly lady's cane! So embarrassing...... but at least the whole table 'awwwed' when I brought her back to tell the nice lady that she was 'Tarry' for taking her cane. I have a feeling that it won't be the last time those big brown eyes get her out of trouble.





I'm so lucky to celebrate Mother's Day with such beautiful girls. I hope you all enjoy your special day because God knows you deserve it!