Saturday, April 26, 2008

Adelyn's 2 Yr & Ella's 3 Mo Pictures


We have the best family photographer ever. She is a full-time mom who does this on the side for just a couple families... we feel so special! She is so patient and talented that we drive all the way out to Lake St. Louis (a good hour and 15 min. from home) just to take the girls' pictures on a quarterly basis. It's always an ordeal for us but as you can see from the pictures below, it's always worth it! These are just a few of the best shots I wanted to share. Thanks again for another great shoot, Katie! :)




It was already a long day (and Ella was getting a little grumpy which is very out of character for her!) so I told Katie that we could take just a few shots of Ella this time since we would be having a more extensive photo shoot for her in another 3 months. We'll make up for it at 6 months I am sure! Here is my favorite shot of our new little princess (tiara included):