This is what I call our new baby. I once considered 'Bella' as a first name for her but say that with our last name, Oney (Oh-knee), 5x fast and it sounds a bit too much like the sandwich meat. Her cousin, Austin, asked why I added 'Bean' on the end and I told him that it was because she was like a jelly bean, tiny and sweet!!Anyway, Ella Bella Bean is 3 months old today!!! She has been such a fantastic baby who likes to eat and sleep. In fact, she has been sleeping through the night (10+ hours) for the last two weeks. Before that, she slept 6 hrs if I let her go that long. Ever since she was born, I was the one to wake her up for her feedings and hardly ever did she stay awake after she finished a meal in the middle of the night. It's crazy how easy she has been!! Adelyn was a good baby but she left me totally sleep deprived for about a month until we got our days/nights straightened out. I'm lucky that my girls are such good sleepers! Here's a picture and video of our beautiful little 3-month-old. Sorry that he video is sideways! :)
While Ella was taking *another* 
By the way, I wanted to explain quickly why my page template keeps changing. Basically, I'm just having fun with a new hobby of digital scrapbooking. It's been since college that I've worked with HTML code, so I'm learning more and more every day by playing around with my page. So, sorry for all of the changes! :)