This is what Lil' Miss Adelyn says when Mommy has done something to meet her expectations... such as give her a small piece of candy or lie down with her in bed at the beginning of her naps. She also tells Daddy that he's been a 'good girl' when he's done something nice for her. :)
Unfortunately, Mommy has been feeling like a 'sick girl' lately. Adelyn just got over some sort of upper respiratory viral thing that caused her to cough like crazy and vomit. She's also been running a high fever over the last week. On Friday, her pediatrician recommended a chest x-ray to be sure it wasn't pneumonia. You should have seen the pitiful little thing raising her arms up for the "picture." Thank goodness it came back o.k. and she's doing much better.
So now I think I have contracted a case of the sickies with a horrible cough and ache-all-over feeling. But you know how it goes... no sick days for Mommy! Somehow, Baby Ella has dodged all of this so hopefully I've gotten it instead of her. Wish us luck there!
Adelyn felt good enough yesterday that we decided that it was safe for her to go bowling for the first time after church. With a little help from Mommy and Daddy, she got one strike and picked up two spares! Sorry I didn't have my camera with me at the bowling alley because there would have been some great photo ops. I'll try to be a 'good girl' next time and remember my camera-- ha! Hope everyone had a great weekend!