In honor of Ella's 5 mo birthday, here are 5 facts about her that you may or may not know:1. Ella is a super happy baby! She smiles A LOT and loves to grunt when she giggles. (See video.)
3. Ella loves bath time. She kicks her feet in the water and doesn't seem to be intimidated by it at all. I even run the water over her sometimes and she likes it.
4. Ella has caught on well to eating solid food. We are still on the rice cereal (single grain) and I give her at least a tablespoon of that with formula every night at dinner time. I'm slowly adding more cereal for a thicker consistency before we transition to something else.
5. Ella was spoiled for 4 months and stayed in our pack-n-play's bassinet next to our bed for 4 months (well, most of time... I'd let her sleep with me in the beginning). I finally let go and put her in her own crib down the hall. She's been doing great... I only have to get up once or twice in the morning to replace her paci.
Happy 5-month Birthday, Sweet Ella Bella Bean!